This conference will provide something for everyone with lectures, workshops and demonstrations which can be taken and applied to your practice.
We hope you will join us.
Who will be attending?
Our conference brings together Pedorthists, Technicians, Chiropodists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Clinic staff, etc.
Why Should I Attend?
- Meet, network and exchange ideas with others in the profession
- Learn new things and build on your knowledge
- Visit with exhibitors
- Earn continuing education credits
- Attend PFA Canada’s Annual General Meeting
- Meet the Board of Directors
Credits to be Awarded
- ABC Credits (7 CEU’s – Approved )
- BOC Credits (7.5 CEU’s – Approved)
- CPC Credits (7 CEU’s – Approved )
- ABC Credits (12 CEU’s – Approved )
- BOC Credits (15.7512 CEU’s – Approved) Plus an additional .25 credit for each exhibitor visited- max 20 exhibitors per year.
- CPC Credits (12 CEU’s – Approved )
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East
600 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J1
Guest rooms start at $140.00 for a standard room if booked before March 1, 2018. Be sure to mention you are participating in the PFA Conference. Complimentary Wi-Fi, airport shuttle, overnight parking $5.00, (Free daytime parking when attending the conference), pool. Restaurant on site.
To reserve a room please contact Tasha MacDonald at 416-240-4382 and let her know you are part of the PFA Pedorthic Footcare Association conference. Tasha will ensure you receive the discounted room rate.
- 10% off Economy Fares
- 15% off Plus base fares*
To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount code listed below. If you have questions about how to complete a booking with your discount codes, please check out our frequently asked questions.
Book by: April 16, 2018
Travel from: April 1 – 16, 2018
Coupon Code: 60YVYA8
Changes/cancellations – You can change or cancel reservations within 24 hours of booking at no charge. Further changes or cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the flight; please note additional fees or charges may apply for each guest depending on fare class booked and differences in fare. Check out our service fees page for more information.
For more information please contact the PFA Canada office: